Did you know that digestion problems are not only caused by food? Do you know to what extend psychological disorders can physically affect you and especially affect your digestive system?
Discover the answer here: many psychological states resulting from emotional problems, ideas or behavior, are related to physical symptoms. This has been proved in different medical studies that pointed out that digestion problems might result from the neurological tension and not from the bad food quality. Some Danish doctors considered that stomach pain and the abdomen swelling in addition to other symptoms can be the result of intensive neurological tension and to the lack of physical activity, lack of sleep and eating disorders. The Cortisol (an enzyme secreted by the body when it is nervous), influences the digestion and causes a swelling and pain in the stomach, therefore try to avoid tension moments by adopting the following steps:
• Meditate: you need between 10 and 20 minutes to benefit from the meditation, rest and calm. It also increases your ability to endure.
• Divide the tasks: when you start working and feel that there is too much, divide the tasks by establishing a table according to the work importance. It feels good to erase a task and it relieves you from all the tension.
• Practice sports: practice some sports on a permanent basis to get rid of the tension and your body will become healthy again and your mind will get some rest.
• Start a new hobby: if you don’t have a hobby, start to practice a new hobby with some friends such as drawing on silk or making shapes.
• Get used to a new lifestyle: eat healthy food and try to avoid smoking. Avoid alcohol and rich in caffeine beverages that cause insomnia and many other health problems.
• Share your feelings with the others: talk about the different things that disturb you. Keep some good relations with your neighbors and friends and do not try to pass through hard times by your own.