- 1 kilo of zucchini
- ½ cup of short rice
- 4 tablespoons of oil
- 1 minced medium onion
- 250 grams of minced meat
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- ½ cup of minced parsley
- For the sauce:
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 sliced medium onion
- 3 minced big tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of Pomegranate molasses
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 5 cups of broth or water
- Corn oil, Parsley
1. Remove the zucchini pulp and put the vegetables in salty water for several minutes and then put them in a colander.
2. For the filling: soak the rice in the salty water for 20 minutes.
3. In a medium pot, heat the oil, add the onions and stir until it becomes tender. Add the meat and mix until it dries. Add the salt, pepper and cinnamon.
4. Put the meat in a deep pot. Add the rice and parsley and put the filling in the zucchinis.
5. The sauce: in a big pot, heat the oil, add the onions and stir until it becomes tender. Add the tomatoes, pomegranate molasses, orange juice and broth. Leave it until it boils.
6. Add the zucchini and leave it over medium fire for 30 minutes until it becomes well-cooked.
7. Distribute the parsley and serve immediately.